Hi, my name is Brandon and this is my blog where I write about tech, gear, and whatever else I am interested in at the moment. Thanks for stopping by.
A few notable things about me:
- Married with two boys
- Love running & cycling
- Favorite sports to play: volleyball & tennis
- Favorite sports to watch: football & basketball
- Favorite sports teams: LA Rams, OKC Thunder, Texas Longhorns (Hook ‘Em)
- Don’t drink caffeine
- Love technology, esp. Apple
- Love electric rideables: skateboards, scooters, bikes, etc.
- Love videogames, esp. Nintendo
- Interested in cities that are walkable & bikeable, & what makes them that way
- I’m a bag addict: backpacks, slings, etc.
- Love shoes
Hardware I’m Currently Using
- M1 iMac
- 14″ MacBook Pro
- iPad Pro M1 12.9″ Cellular
- iPad mini 6 Cellular
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Apple Watch Series 7 Cellular
- AirPods Pro
- AirPods Max
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6th Gen
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Nintendo Switch OLED
Software I’m Currently Using
- Stock Apple Apps: Keynote, Notes, Mail, Calendar, Reminders, News, Fitness+
- 1Password for password management
- Carrot Weather for weather
- Overcast for podcasts
- Tweetbot for Twitter
- Feedbin & Reader for RSS
- Apollo for Reddit
- Pocket for Read Later
- Tecarta for Bible
- Ferrite for podcast editing
You should watch this video about biking in Groningen. Love it! https://vimeo.com/76207227
I’m going to check out Tecarta. I’ve always just used OliveTree.
Awesome video, I have long been fascinated by the Netherlands and how bikeable the cities are. I would love to visit someday and experience it firsthand!