Had a great day today. Monday’s usually suck because after all, they’re Mondays, but today’s Monday just so happened to be pretty dope. Here are the top 5 reasons why today was great.
- We got a lot of rain which really helped cool down this Texas heat.
- I had a great day at work today. The rain slows things down in the field so I was able to have some relatively distraction free work today. I love it when that happens!
- I was able to secure 2 preorders for the NES Classic from Target.com today (Score!) This item was just made for me and now I know I will for sure get a couple when Nintendo inevitably doesn’t make enough of these for everybody who wants one for Christmas.
- The boss bought lunch today and that is always awesome.
- I am just about to go out on a date with my beautiful wife.
Not bad Monday, not bad at all.