I wanted to quickly show you how to add my blog to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch home screen. I do this with some of the blogs I follow and thought I would post a quick tutorial. It is pretty straightforward. Here are the steps on how to do it –
1. Go to http://www.ibmacin.com on your safari browser and let my blog load.
2. Tap the share button at the middle of the bottom of your screen.
3. Tap the icon in the middle that says add to home screen.
4. Name your new icon whatever you would like, then press the Add button in the upper right corner.
5. You now should have a shiny new ibmacin icon on your home screen!